Just another reason to stick with a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer (bought a lot of cars there) that if I bought the bronco (have first edition coming) as well as new raptor I would be guaranteed the warthog bronco as well as the raptor R. Both at msrp. We will see if that actually happens but that’s what I was promised. I think a lot of ADM has to do with your relationship with the dealer and loyalty to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think some dealers are scumbags and other dealers respect the fact that you purchased from them before and will work with the price to keep their customers. That’s my experience anyway.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think some dealers are scumbags and other dealers respect the fact that you purchased from them before and will work with the price to keep their customers. That’s my experience anyway.

Dealers are people. Some people are stand-up and some are scum. The payoffs for being scum in the car business are large and you always get more of whatever behavior is most profitable. So you mostly see scum, as only those willing to pay to be honest are honest.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealers are people. Some people are stand-up and some are scum. The payoffs for being scum in the car business are large and you always get more of whatever behavior is most profitable. So you mostly see scum, as only those willing to pay to be honest are honest.

All these limited high dollar specialty vehicles are like a
Big bonus for the dealership/sales person. And they know the big players will pay to get it. They have the money and they will spend it. They won’t even have to negotiate as price is as marked and it goes to who will drop all that green paper. Eh maybe even Bitcoin today LOL

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Some dealers are people, other dealers are subhuman trolls.