Just another reason to stick with a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also part of the GT500 forum, those guys are still discussing where to find true MSRP deals (ie. not bait and switch) on non-track 2020s, and you can forget about finding a 2020 Carbon Fiber Track Pack car at MSRP (check out below). So, this stuff is quite common, wait until the 2021 Raptors arrive and then the 2022 R Raptors, it will also be quite hilariously overpriced.

upload_2021-2-17_14-37-36.png

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm also part of the GT500 forum, those guys are still discussing where to find true MSRP deals (ie. not bait and switch) on non-track 2020s, and you can forget about finding a 2020 Carbon Fiber Track Pack car at MSRP (check out below). So, this stuff is quite common, wait until the 2021 Raptors arrive and then the 2022 R Raptors, it will also be quite hilariously overpriced.

View attachment 162115
Yes, that is what the market allows. I don't think it will be as bad for the 2021 Raptor but the R will be closer to $200k than $100k

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'm fine with ADM on what I'd consider a "luxury" durable good, like a Ford GT500 Carbon Fiber Track pack or soon to be 2022 Raptor R because there are many alternatives available. So, if someone with big money will pay 50K+ ADMs (or any ADM really), then let them go ahead and pay the overage (remember, a % of company profits go to making employee payroll).

***However, I'm not ok with "ADM" on essential non-durables like milk, gas, baby formula, drinking water, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, etc., the people that mark those up have reserved a special place in Dante's 8th Circle.***

***Withdrawn, see below***

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
However, I'm not ok with "ADM" on essential non-durables like milk, gas, baby formula, drinking water, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, etc., the people that mark those up have reserved a special place in Dante's 8th Circle.

I agree. Much better to keep the price low so that I can stockpile without financial pain. And keeping the price low in a shortage means that no one will fill their pickup with what I desperately need and drive all night across the country to exploit me. And companies won't exploit workers by running a night shift to increase production. That all saves trees and lives. Big win. Much better to hunker down without food, water, and power waiting for the government to bail me out.