Interesting video clip of a Flying Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup! Seen it!, It got some serious air in that jump, hope he had a mouthpiece in! That landing could shatter some teeth!

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend folks go out and try getting this kind of air in their raptors. Lots can go way wrong !!!

RaptorSRQ

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend folks go out and try getting this kind of air in their raptors. Lots can go way wrong !!!
I seen a guy on YouTube do it. Streetspeed69 or something. Think I’ll just throw some random crap in the bed unsecured and send it. What’s the worst that could happen?

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep they apparently did it 8 times and it drove away. Doesn't necessarily mean no damage though. Ford was doing it for promo images/video. They can total a truck in the process as long as it's not apparent in the finished files.

RaptorSRQ

Reaction score
I was really hoping the rear window broke because the frame twisted on landing, lol.
I’m almost 99% positive it had frame damage but I don’t think he ever addressed it. The bed smacked the cab very hard on the opposite side of impact (impact mostly on passenger front) it was driveable but had substantial damage. Would like to see him send a raptor off that jump and see how well it would fare.