Interesting video clip of a Flying Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m almost 99% positive it had frame damage but I don’t think he ever addressed it. The bed smacked the cab very hard on the opposite side of impact (impact mostly on passenger front) it was driveable but had substantial damage. Would like to see him send a raptor off that jump and see how well it would fare.
That's too big of a jump for any truck when it lands nose first like that, except for maybe the new Gen 3 :)

D

Deleted member 12951

I’m almost 99% positive it had frame damage but I don’t think he ever addressed it. The bed smacked the cab very hard on the opposite side of impact (impact mostly on passenger front) it was driveable but had substantial damage. Would like to see him send a raptor off that jump and see how well it would fare.
He did take a raptor off the same jump but didn’t send it as far. They talk about it in the video

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure his rear window broke because of a combination bed hit the cab and twisting. I've seen the same thing happen with a very well built raptor with bumps and frame reinforcement on a kicker coming out of a wash. I know on the raptor there was no other damage except the rear window.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that the same goof that jumped his trx with his spare set of tires and rims in the box? Moron.

Don’t forget grasshopper, he also had a couple of loose dumbells tossed in the back of the bed for added counterweight. I think he knew that truck was going to be front end heavy!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t forget grasshopper, he also had a couple of loose dumbells tossed in the back of the bed for added counterweight. I think he knew that truck was going to be front end heavy!
I can't wait for TRX owners to start jumping these POS's in the dunes and going end over end!

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now THAT was a well designed jump.
Proper departure and landing and appropriate speed.
Not like that @$$ on YT that casually destroyed the TRX.