Anybody have $135,350.00 for a TRX?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just what I wanted, a TRX with less reliability, a generous 2 year warranty, and a 2in leveling kit. You did it again John! :facepalm:

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could bolt up an electric motor one each to two ultra-narrow diffs and run center-hung buggy arms and rack for that kind of money,

It would be a like a Raptor sized Trex RC truck..

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s def crazy, but not like it can’t hook, thing weighs nearly 7k lbs? Is AWD & has 12.5” tires- relax w/ it being that crazy

and it should be....but it still isn’t, not in a world w/ X5Ms & Cayenne Turbo S’s & G63 AMGs etc.

I think I’ve become desensitized a bit & although this truck has the offroad suspension & a sick gas powertrain, the #s are impressive but it really makes me think you’d be better off w/ a Cummins 2500 & a full suspension & tune/def delete

the TRX basically weighs in like a HD diesel, the diesel will make more power reliably, get better mileage, actually be able to tow/haul/plow & cost the same $100k at the end of the day

It is crazy that dodge made it tho