Just another reason to stick with a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it’s capable of a 3.8 0-60

but a tuned gen2 is capable of a 4.2

the base gen3 will be nipping @ it’s heels & either match or even inch out a stock TRX

The Raptor R will eviscerate it

these are my best guesses all on the STREET

offroad a stock gen2 will outrun a TRX let alone the new gen3 base or R

I agree. I’m not looking to meet a TRX at a red light on stock turbos anytime soon though.

A Raptor R is definitely solve that problem though.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree. I’m not looking to meet a TRX at a red light on stock turbos anytime soon though.

If it's a problem. I'd just wave and be on my way. Junior high school was so long ago that I barely remember it, let alone how I'm supposed to act. :)

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's a problem. I'd just wave and be on my way. Junior high school was so long ago that I barely remember it, let alone how I'm supposed to act. :)

Come on now, drag racing was in high school, not jr high (although I was stealing my moms car in the middle of the night in jr high)

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score

how do you know the stock turbos ain’t the same size as the ones on the Ford GT, “detuned” of course?

gotta make that extra power someplace, & hold a warranty- that’d be safer than a more aggressive factory tune....