Just another reason to stick with a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubt there are enough Ram-Tards in the world for them to sell many at that price.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Come on down. Entry fee is Tim Horton’s. We’ll be placing our orders shortly. Citizenship papers will follow delivery of goods.
Maybe we can do a swap with Canada. We will take their good people and in return we will send them our rainbow colored hair soy latte drinking ***** commies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if dealership are getting full markup on the TRX. My buddy just bought a first edition and they came way off their huge mark. I don’t think these TRX’s SC are flying off the shelf’s.. but I do believe a Raptor v8 SC will not be sitting at dealerships like the TRX is!

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the gas price going up I am not surprised trx will be a mainstay at dealer lots. Worst time to buy gas guzzler

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Across the highway from my house here in Kenosha is a red TRX sitting on a car dealer lot. Of course I had to look at it. They wanted 104k with the ADM. Yikes. I own 2 Gen 1 Raptors and combined didn’t pay that much. Lol

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They’re bragging about a 4.5 sec 0-60 on a 700hp motor? I did that in 2WD (Baja mode) a couple of days ago.

View attachment 163858

I think it’s capable of a 3.8 0-60

but a tuned gen2 is capable of a 4.2

the base gen3 will be nipping @ it’s heels & either match or even inch out a stock TRX

The Raptor R will eviscerate it

these are my best guesses all on the STREET

offroad a stock gen2 will outrun a TRX let alone the new gen3 base or R