RAPTOR FLIGHT TIME VS DODGE TRX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A cancer? A tumor? wow, some real wackos here. but I'm one in my own right so I understand. people are passionate.

Now, Michael Kennedy, Esq., he's a cancer. Just ask Robert Durst's wife.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The people in this thread that are bashing this YouTuber need to pick up a hobby in life, maybe try underwater basket weaving. You guys are complaining about a YouTuber, for jumping his TRX lol. This guy has more balls than 99% of the people on this forum, not to mention most people in here don't even take their raptors off the pavement lol. Was your wallet affected by him jumping his TRX and posting it to YouTube? Did he offend you and you need counseling and a safe space to process things? It is his TRX, he can do with it as he pleases. The guy clearly does well for himself financially. His list of cars he owns is impressive. Just sounds like to me a bunch of people in here complaining about a guy that makes more money than them, has the balls to actually do stuff with his vehicles, and they are jealous about it.

View attachment 160683
Maybe so (the some people are offended or jealous part). I don't subscribe or watch the rest of his youtube content, don't give a squirt of **** what's in his garage or what his net worth is, or anybody else's for that matter. I think he's a ******* moron for at the very least not wearing a helmet. I was hoping when that GoPro he had on his head went flying his head went through the ******* roof (or moonroof?). I suspect there's a reason beyond liability that Ford gives free Raptor Assault class with every Raptor sold...next thing you know some ******** is launching off the Grand Canyon trying to best Evil Knievel's record and while the free advertising/exposure is nice you might get some backlash in the form of a lawsuit or something. Oh and don't mistake balls for stupidity, I could stick a cinder block on the throttle and launch a chimp over that big dune on Southern or Montessa, doesn't make the chimp a badass, even if it's in a TRX or a '93 ******. Cheers bro :cheers:

06viper

Reaction score
Maybe so (the some people are offended or jealous part). I don't subscribe or watch the rest of his youtube content, don't give a squirt of **** what's in his garage or what his net worth is, or anybody else's for that matter. I think he's a ******* moron for at the very least not wearing a helmet. I was hoping when that GoPro he had on his head went flying his head went through the ******* roof (or moonroof?). I suspect there's a reason beyond liability that Ford gives free Raptor Assault class with every Raptor sold...next thing you know some ******** is launching off the Grand Canyon trying to best Evil Knievel's record and while the free advertising/exposure is nice you might get some backlash in the form of a lawsuit or something. Oh and don't mistake balls for stupidity, I could stick a cinder block on the throttle and launch a chimp over that big dune on Southern or Montessa, doesn't make the chimp a badass, even if it's in a TRX or a '93 ******. Cheers bro :cheers:
A fellow New Mexican! Good to see some NM Raptor owners on this forum!

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A fellow New Mexican! Good to see some NM Raptor owners on this forum!
Thread derail, but for a long time yes! Moved a couple years ago but still have best friends and family in the land of enchantment heh, not to mention remote work still. Beautiful and highly underrated, for a long time I dreamed of putting together a Raptor run in NM but alas, shit doth happen and that went out the proverbial window. You'd think Raptors would be everywhere there but what really trips me out is they are (the few, the proud) all over the world lol!