JDM Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
that's alright i'm just gonna pull my "Level 3" site support. once i am unbanned. they just lost $120 a year. :)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't wait too long! I wasn't able to pull mine through PayPal as I tried to take it back after the 90 days (I think that's what it was). Anyway, I wasn't able to get my donation back from that ****ing place. Good news is it's the last anything he'll get from me. Ever.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i did the month to month option fora reason. if they continue to charge me i will file a paypal dispute...

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it was "semi destructive" lol. Seriously???
Only to Bozo's that don't know what a 3 finger salute is.. (CRTL-ALT-DELETE) <G> I AM having a hard time forgiving the Bird for getting that song stuck in my head for 3 days, however! <G>

Falcon

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i did the month to month option fora reason. if they continue to charge me i will file a paypal dispute...

You should still file a dispute with PayPal on the grounds that services paid for were/have not been provided. You should at least be able to get a little bit of money back and know that that the monthly deductions have stopped.

Just my 2 cents.

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow this one was really thread jacked wasn't it! ha ha

In regards to the JDM Tune maybe its me but I can't seem to find a straight answer on the OFF Road mode and potential problems that may occur due to having something like JDM tune or Super Chips.

I need something to fix my retarded transmission and add a little pep.

Right now running exhaust + volant only on the motor.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad to see this thread get back on track. Thanks Chris for showing us the way back :)

I suspect this thread will soon get derailed or another one about JDM will be posted.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about those Dodgers??? :smile:

Seriously, RIKU, you are not alone. I know a few of us have asked direct questions to JDM and SuperChips about the off road mode. No answer. It's almost like they don't know?

Some of the information posted by JDM was particularly disturbing... "not recommended with hill decent (sic)" That's scary because hill descent works with the ABS, not the engine/trans tune. I think they meant to say don't use the tune in off road mode because of some of the other comments they made... but I'm just guessing and my questions were never answered.

For now, I think many of us have more questions than answers.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And one of us has more problems than questions and answers. Stay tuned and look for a little orange feathered guy - you'll know him when you see his hand/wing shaking...