Chicago area Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Good Morning
I have a 14 Roush with JDM tine.. love the tune... but have been getting the P0308 code on and off for about a month. I cleaned the throttle body rtear well... It was super dirty, and that seemed to help for a month... I use Costo gas, but I'm not sure if that's an issue...
Just want to get rid of the code.. when I do see the check engine light start to flash I back all the way out of the throttle and sometimes is stops blinking, sometimes no.
I clear the code wit the SCT and truck runs fine as long as I don't load it up

So in short looking for a good shop In the Chicago area that is great with ford supercharged engines.

Thanks

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Thank you, this is a new truck to me. Old owner replace spark plugs and coil packs about 10k miles ago, that’s why I am kind of stumped. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
B

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Additional—this seems to happen only with a tune—I have the JDM 93 time and the stock roush—-

OP
OP
B

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Thanks
Lets say getting on the freeway... 3/4 throttle hitting 5000-5500 rpms.. get a studder then the check engine light flashes... I back out of the throttle and the light MAY stay on or it just goes away.
Always check with the SCT and get the same P0308..
It has plugs, wires coils about 10K ago..
Tuine is JDM
Now when I run the stock Roush tune no issues.