JDM Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i know this will come as a surprise to some of you, but this is not the first time I have been banned from a Forum for rick rolling the admin.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
i know this will come as a surprise to some of you, but this is not the first time I have been banned from a Forum for rick rolling the admin.

How do you "rick roll the admin"? Not familiar with this term.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is the exact same reason why i did not want to **** with a tune with this truck...

Offroad mode is simply....awesome when offroading, thats all i really need.

Birdman, good to see you here...the other place seems like a joke now, more so for checking status's on orders...thats about all its worth.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
How do you "rick roll the admin"? Not familiar with this term.
i posted a thread and link about a 6.2 supercharged which was really a rick roll(google it) that the victim couldn't X out of until the song was over...or abort the browser lol. i think it was funny. they didn't
Hey BIRDMAN... thanks for all the info. appreciate it.
np
this is the exact same reason why i did not want to **** with a tune with this truck...

Offroad mode is simply....awesome when offroading, thats all i really need.

Birdman, good to see you here...the other place seems like a joke now, more so for checking status's on orders...thats about all its worth.

thanks

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Something I personally think is funny is how they won't allow a link to pickuptrucks.com anymore. Wonder if it has anything to do with my truck and the shout out to this forum......Guess they won't ever see my youtube vid of my 6.2 with exhaust 'cause I mention this forum on it. In the meantime, everyone keeps asking for such a vid. Glad we can share all the info we want here:)