JDM Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dumb on their part...that article along with the vid is fantastic info for anybody looking to buy a 6.2L Raptor. Jmho

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Something I personally think is funny is how they won't allow a link to pickuptrucks.com anymore. Wonder if it has anything to do with my truck and the shout out to this forum......Guess they won't ever see my youtube vid of my 6.2 with exhaust 'cause I mention this forum on it. In the meantime, everyone keeps asking for such a vid. Glad we can share all the info we want here:)

no instead we have Wiz's "build up" which so far has included a Cherry Bomb muffler that sounds like the truck has an exhaust leak and a hole burned through his sun visor "removing the sticker". SWEET

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
no instead we have Wiz's "build up" which so far has included a Cherry Bomb muffler that sounds like the truck has an exhaust leak and a hole burned through his sun visor "removing the sticker". SWEET

LOL!!

Looks like you made quite an impression:
"...First off I would like to thank Clay (One of the Mod's) for combining my threads for me and taking care of the bird crap problem that we had..."

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
LOL!!

Looks like you made quite an impression:
"...First off I would like to thank Clay (One of the Mod's) for combining my threads for me and taking care of the bird crap problem that we had..."

Which is ironic since I am the one who suggested that he combine his threads...he had like 9 separate "build up" threads going lol.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Those guys over there can be such pansies...I thought the Rick Roll was hilarious...I even started singing along