JDM Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Anyone get one yet?? If so how's it work? Anyone have any issues with JDM as a company? I'm thinking about getting the tuner but I don't know if it works with the offroad mode or how good their stuff is

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JDM has been very good with our Mustang related tunes and seem very knowledgeable, however, I STILL can not get an answer from them as to how the offroad mode is or isn't affected. BIRDMAN has a JDM tune on his 5.4L and seems very satisfied. My only reluctance is if and how it affects the ORM. If and when I get a solid answer I will be much more inclined to buy. Just my .02

FSM

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
a lil bird told me BIRDMAN had an issue and needed a new PCM...something about not getting the complete program uploaded. Seems like a fluke that's why I was inquiring...

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read about that too, but also learned that it was resolved and he is quite satisfied. I do not, however, know all the details of the resolution.

FSM

AuPanda

Reaction score
I had a JDM tune in my 2004 F-150 with a 5.4. I never dynoed the truck but it did improve the seat of the pants feel. The program loader was the trick unit though as it has transmission and other options that I was able to tailor to my needs (towing, hauling, commuting).