JDM Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I can answer any questions you have about Off Road Mode and T/H Mode. It's not difficult, I tired everything out. Shoot.........................

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive bought tons of L parts from JDM and never had a problem. I posted this in the thread about heads&cams I have contacted SCT (not superchips they are different companies) as to if they really have support for the Raptor and not just 09+ F-150. SCT had separte support for the 96-03 F-150 and 99-04 Lightning and 01-04 HD. If someone can provide me with the 4 digit ECU code I can give it to SCT and they can say with they have support or not but this is also assuming that the Raptor has a different ECU from the F-150. I cannot speak for Diablo as to if they have support for the Raptor or F-150 because I prefer SCT.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cannot speak for Diablo as to if they have support for the Raptor or F-150...
They don't. I made contact with a couple of their key guys when I first got my Raptor and inquired (I have a good relationship with them from a previous project). They didn't have any plans for the Raptor. Hopefully that changes.

Tank, (I'm embarrassed to ask but) where do we find our ECUs? :doh:

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They don't. I made contact with a couple of their key guys when I first got my Raptor and inquired (I have a good relationship with them from a previous project). They didn't have any plans for the Raptor. Hopefully that changes.

Tank, (I'm embarrassed to ask but) where do we find our ECUs? :doh:

One of the Ford techs can correct me if I'm wrong but I was told they are on the firewall on the passenger side in the engine bay.

Also I contacted HPTuners a few weeks ago. They said they need a Raptor ECU to write programing for our trucks but they said that they would have to keep the ECU forever.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
One of the Ford techs can correct me if I'm wrong but I was told they are on the firewall on the passenger side in the engine bay.

Also I contacted HPTuners a few weeks ago. They said they need a Raptor ECU to write programing for our trucks but they said that they would have to keep the ECU forever.

yeah passenger side firewall under the hood there is a 4 digit code in BOLD that you need. looks like a bank of computers with harnesses going to them :mrgreen: