Getting my doors blown off, I don't care.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ah hell, on the busa with nos, i think i put everyone to shame. had a modded viper roll along side of me while i was doing 85. idiot kept revving his motor at me and wouldnt leave me alone. i slowed down he slowed down. i sped up he sped up. i was worried he was going to drift into my lane while trying to get my attention. so the kid in me decides to give him 3 fingers. then 2, and then off we went. dropped 2nd gear until 120 and then hit 3rd. by the time i was going to shift into 4th he was at least 15 car lengths behind me. i slowed down and of course he rolls up along side of me wanting another go. effin idiot. so this time i flip my nos switch give him the 3 fingers, then 2, and off we went again. hit 2nd gear at 85 let out the happy gas and kept going. didnt bother slowing down that time. figured he would get the point. eventually i slowed down and never saw him again. seems it happened multiple times a day. most of the time i would split lanes and leave them in traffic, as i typically dont race on the highways. theres tracks i would go to often to have my fun, but sometimes when there was no traffic, they wouldnt let up. every sports car imaginable wanted to race me. all the while trying to stare me down while driving on the road. yeah sorry, its safer for me to excessively speed than let some idiot take his eyes off the road trying to get me to race. drove me nuts. several, front porches, mc clarens, vipers ferarri..... even turbo hondas wanted a crack at me. a lot of times a purge of the nitrous got them to back off, but over 15 years on a busa, i have had my fair share of idiots.

the truck.... i get those guys that want to show how big their pen is. i accelerate as normal and they usually stay just ahead of me. and i let them. its one thing on a bike where i know i will leave them in the dust, but trying to race 2 giant vehicles side by side, i wont do. not that stupid to have a 7klb battering ram and lose control. i have even rolled up next to them at the next stop light and asked if they wanted to take a trail up the mountains. all of a sudden they are busy. go figure. trucks not fast. no truck is once you have been on a sport bike. i have my fun on dirt trails and thats where we are supposed to show these idiots up. i do use the train horn often though

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ah hell, on the busa with nos, i think i put everyone to shame. had a modded viper roll along side of me while i was doing 85. idiot kept revving his motor at me and wouldnt leave me alone. i slowed down he slowed down. i sped up he sped up. i was worried he was going to drift into my lane while trying to get my attention. so the kid in me decides to give him 3 fingers. then 2, and then off we went. dropped 2nd gear until 120 and then hit 3rd. by the time i was going to shift into 4th he was at least 15 car lengths behind me. i slowed down and of course he rolls up along side of me wanting another go. effin idiot. so this time i flip my nos switch give him the 3 fingers, then 2, and off we went again. hit 2nd gear at 85 let out the happy gas and kept going. didnt bother slowing down that time. figured he would get the point. eventually i slowed down and never saw him again. seems it happened multiple times a day. most of the time i would split lanes and leave them in traffic, as i typically dont race on the highways. theres tracks i would go to often to have my fun, but sometimes when there was no traffic, they wouldnt let up. every sports car imaginable wanted to race me. all the while trying to stare me down while driving on the road. yeah sorry, its safer for me to excessively speed than let some idiot take his eyes off the road trying to get me to race. drove me nuts. several, front porches, mc clarens, vipers ferarri..... even turbo hondas wanted a crack at me. a lot of times a purge of the nitrous got them to back off, but over 15 years on a busa, i have had my fair share of idiots.

the truck.... i get those guys that want to show how big their pen is. i accelerate as normal and they usually stay just ahead of me. and i let them. its one thing on a bike where i know i will leave them in the dust, but trying to race 2 giant vehicles side by side, i wont do. not that stupid to have a 7klb battering ram and lose control. i have even rolled up next to them at the next stop light and asked if they wanted to take a trail up the mountains. all of a sudden they are busy. go figure. trucks not fast. no truck is once you have been on a sport bike. i have my fun on dirt trails and thats where we are supposed to show these idiots up. i do use the train horn often though
My truck is fast so don't stereotype

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I miss driving the Raptor right now.
Been a few months in my winter beater MKX.
Found nobody pulls out in front of, or cuts off the Raptor.
Not near as much respect (or fear) given to the MKX.

Why are you not driving the RAPTOR in the winter and what is a MKX?