Getting my doors blown off, I don't care.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a guy in a Tesla the other day at the light so I revved my engine, light turns green and boom he’s gone, I took off in a normal, not overly accelerated manner. I just like watching how quick they are, LOL.
I had a Tesla tailgating me in busy section of my town . He flew around me at 80mph in a 35 , and he had to hit brakes 4 cars deep at next light . Still in front of me for next light , very next light left turn arrow turned on, i rolled past him left turn lane , and gave him very loud 5000 rpm rev Stainless works headers, no cats , and lightning side exhaust in his open drivers window . Wish i had a dash cam of him jumping out of seat , continued with left turn . Funny i wasn't even going that way left , but it was worth it .

Nolo0125

Reaction score
I had a Tesla tailgating me in busy section of my town . He flew around me at 80mph in a 35 , and he had to hit brakes 4 cars deep at next light . Still in front of me for next light , very next light left turn arrow turned on, i rolled past him left turn lane , and gave him very loud 5000 rpm rev Stainless works headers, no cats , and lightning side exhaust in his open drivers window . Wish i had a dash cam of him jumping out of seat , continued with left turn . Funny i wasn't even going that way left , but it was worth it .
Yep I don’t care because as long as it puts a smile on my face they can do whatever they want. The look, sound and feel is worth it especially since I added some Cobb updates: CAI/Tune.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone with a truck,jeep,subaru for the most parts wants to "race" me. I laugh and sometimes ill go for it. I havent lost yet. Came close to losing to a Cummins. I let trx guys waste their gas without me.