Getting my doors blown off, I don't care.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 words:
SALT
Chloride

being in Michigan, one or two winters worth of those would have my rockers and cab corners gone.

Lincoln MKX, like Ford Edge, AWD V6 "suv"
Modern rust inhibitors are highly effective. I drive mine in Michigan winters and don't have a spec of rust but on the rear tow hooks and hitch receiver.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had thoughts of that last fall (my first winter with the Raptor).
And pass by Tommy's Express car wash; monthly unlimited wash package...
But I also needed different tires.
And thought is to be able to do some work, repairs, and upgrades instead of driving the truck daily.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Modern rust inhibitors are highly effective. I drive mine in Michigan winters and don't have a spec of rust but on the rear tow hooks and hitch receiver.

Don't think they use that here in Washington. Had rust on my King bump stops from last winter driving. Had to have them rebuilt. Raptor no longer sees daily use now.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think they use that here in Washington. Had rust on my King bump stops from last winter driving. Had to have them rebuilt. Raptor no longer sees daily use now.
You can get them anywhere expect maybe Commiefornia. Fluid Film, Woolwax, MPHD, NHOU, Surface Shield, etc. I digress though, didn't mean to get off topic.

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 91' LX trunk 5.0 5 speed with GT suspension posi rear. It was a fun little car for a few years. I was probably one of the dooshers to engage the big boys on occasion.