Feeling sick to my stomach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
the good news, no rattles!

the bad news: nothing on my dash works(gauges, blinkers, 4wd, nav, climate control, hazards, traction control, ORM, etc etc.)

also, TPMS fault, Hill Decent Control Fault, Traction control light is stuck on. it runs and drives, that's about it.

:Grenade:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the good news, no rattles!

the bad news: nothing on my dash works(gauges, blinkers, 4wd, nav, climate control, hazards, traction control, ORM, etc etc.)

also, TPMS fault, Hill Decent Control Fault, Traction control light is stuck on. it runs and drives, that's about it.

:Grenade:

I think 4.0 called the dealership and is having them **** with you! :Jedi:

What are you going to do about it?

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I can't believe they even delivered it back to you like this!

they didn't even mention it. i walked back in and the guy was stunned he said it all went together fine. i believed him but apparently something is off.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about “OMG”; I know I would be spitting fire & brimstone if that would have happen to my truck. Hopefully they fix it right for you. They better give you one hell of a loaner vehicle.