Feeling sick to my stomach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drewa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow is righ, I can't believe they let it out of the shop like that..

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
for now i'm playing the "informed nice guy" because they can tell i'm not happy. playing the "ignorant *******" will get me nowhere and FRF has taught me better.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
for now i'm playing the "informed nice guy" because they can tell i'm not happy. playing the "ignorant *******" will get me nowhere and FRF has taught me better.

Yup.

Sounds like a couple of connectors ain't connected. I'd bet nothing's smoked... just disconnected.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Yup.

Sounds like a couple of connectors ain't connected. I'd bet nothing's smoked... just disconnected.

seems like a fuse or relay related issue. i just hope they didn't pinch thru critical wires when they put the dash back in and shorted everything

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
well, some things went wrong and some stuff didn't work. so they fixed the things and replaced some stuff and now my shit works.

all is well and at the end of the day the job came out perfectly. PHEW warranty done. not a single thing wrong with my truck as of today, here's to another happy 36,000 miles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc