Feeling sick to my stomach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, some things went wrong and some stuff didn't work. so they fixed the things and replaced some stuff and now my shit works.

all is well and at the end of the day the job came out perfectly. PHEW warranty done. not a single thing wrong with my truck as of today, here's to another happy 36,000 miles.

Awesome that it all worked out . Any more details on "some things went wrong and replaced some stuff "

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Awesome that it all worked out . Any more details on "some things went wrong and replaced some stuff "

some stuff wasn't connected. couple fuses and relays somehow shit the bed. they didn't go in to great detail to be honest. the point is that it's all good now.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
some stuff wasn't connected. couple fuses and relays somehow shit the bed. they didn't go in to great detail to be honest. the point is that it's all good now.

Glad it worked out. Is your faith in your dealership any lower from the ordeal?

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Glad it worked out. Is your faith in your dealership any lower from the ordeal?

not at all. they made it right. i realize that removing the dash, console and seats to dig out the blend doors wasn't an easy task. something was bound to go wrong, which was the original reason for this thread. at the end of the day they made it right which is all that matters.

back in 2010 these guys ordered me a Raptor and I was told the usual 6-8 week wait time. 3 weeks later, they called me on a Friday afternoon out of the blue and said "we found you a Raptor just like you ordered in NY and got it for you" :hitit: I was like WHAT?!? REALLY?!?

the guy said "it will be here in an hour, come down and sign the paperwork, you'll drive it home today". I almost had a heart attack, left work without telling anyone and went right down there. i woke up not even thinking about the Raptor and went to bed a happy man that night.

ever since then, they have treated me and my truck with respect and ultimately have addressed every issue I've had. i would be proud to refer anyone to this dealership.