Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Hey. I came across this thread from a little while back but I had a question about the bed rack. I'm trying to duplicate how you connected it to your actual It looks like you have a small piece of tube that's capped and drilled at one end and that's what your bed bolts are going through, then you have a smaller diameter tube going into that and locking with a lock/cotter pin. Is that correct? And if so, does that specific type of mounting have a name? Sorry I just can't figure it out for the life of me and I want to do that for my bed rack. Thank you!
    The lead time is about a month right now. You picked a bad time for an accident as we are very backed up right now. The normal forum discount is 10% but the accident discount is 20% off. So give us a call 216.362.6081 and we can get something figured out.

  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…