Feeling sick to my stomach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
My truck is at the dealer today getting:

new driver window regulator
new heated seat pad
new driver seat leather
and *they are ripping out the dash to investigate a climate control blend door problem.

sounds like a lot of stuff is being ripped out and i am sick thinking about all that can go wrong. especially my dash, it better go back together without a scratch or squeak.

please help me feel better :crazy:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score

new heated seat pad
new driver seat leather
and *they are ripping out the dash to investigate a climate control blend door problem.

sounds like a lot of stuff is being ripped out and i am sick thinking about all that can go wrong. especially my dash, it better go back together without a scratch or squeak.

Here come the rattles and shakes.... :Grenade:

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

new heated seat pad
new driver seat leather

Go take a look at my truck with the entire interior removed. It all went back together fine, with no squeaks. ALL GOOD

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at it this way , if you have any problems down the road you can hit them up for coverage do to all the issues you have encountered . This is like the 3rd time your front seat has been jacked with.
Or hit them up now for a free ESP . Just request to speak to the service manager and tell him to look at your service record. Ask him to considerate and get back to you , kill'em with kindness and then as your leaving mention casually you are admin for the webs largest Raptor Form .

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At least its being covered under warranty. Imagine the feeling in your stomach if they said they follow your posts on line and believe that you have "abused" your truck and are not covering the work.