Feeling sick to my stomach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope they recall the seats ! My seat heater took a crap and im over 46,000 miles. Should i show them the burns on my nuts LOL

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Good to hear my new Ford suffers from the same blend door fun that plagued my 2004 GMC with auto climate. Same happy wonderful engineering flaw: these break a lot, let's make them non-removable without taking apart the entire fracking dash. Fortunately on my GMC it was always the more accessible of the two that would fail (twice).

If it makes you feel any better, on the GMC, the dealer did the first one under warranty and I did the second. They were kind enough to simply snap the mount point in half that was hardest to unbolt, saving me several minutes of time when I had to do it the second time. Make sure you put in a request for this service (I'm sure they'll be kind enough to do it for you though.) :ROFLJest: Oddly enough this affected neither the rigidity of the dash nor squeakiness of the interior It's still perfectly silent at 75k (Mom owns it now).

Seriously though, good luck, and check their work thoroughly. Deliver beatings as appropriate.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
holy crap they pulled off 3/4 perfectly. got the window regulator, seat leather and heated seat done and if it weren't for the fact that the stuff works now i can't even tell they did it :waytogo:

going back monday for the blend doors.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
soooo not feeling so sick anymore? you sounded before like you needed a few to calm the nerves lol

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
soooo not feeling so sick anymore? you sounded before like you needed a few to calm the nerves lol

my dealer is great. they haven't screwed up once. so far my experience between the sale and any service has been flawless. shame on me for doubting them.

before i left today i talked to the service manager and expressed my concerns about the dash going back together without any damage or future rattling problems. he said

"we do it all the time and you will have less rattles than you do now once we're done"

i liked that.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my dealer is great. they haven't screwed up once. so far my experience between the sale and any service has been flawless. shame on me for doubting them.

before i left today i talked to the service manager and expressed my concerns about the dash going back together without any damage or future rattling problems. he said

"we do it all the time and you will have less rattles than you do now once we're done"

i liked that.

dammmm man thats pretty awesome i wish i had a dealer like that around here ......lucky *****