Dreaded Dash Rattle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely will do that. After looking up how much the damned head rests are for the back seats, I can't even imagine what a mirror assembly would cost.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No rattling on mine yet, Thank goodness, that would drive me nuts. Get a midget between your legs while your driving to look under there to see whats going on.

COMIKE

Reaction score
so for all the guys here with the cold weather squeak/rattle on the passenger side... has anyone figured out a fix? I've been all under the dash, behind the glove box... anywhere to look for something possible too tight, or out of place. I got nothing. The noise is driving me crazy, and I hate taking the line of 'just deal with it'!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shake. Rattle. Skip the Roll.
Hate to comment on how mine is holding up because might jinx it haha but so far....

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A trick from the old school days...if it is more of squeak like plastic on plastic, you can use a little baby powder and that should help. If it is a hard rattle like a AR-15 shell casing up in your dash, you are SOL.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Karma Dude... It is caused by the stiffer 2013 frame. Everybody knows that.:chillpill: Give it time it will either go away or get worse.

On a serious note I hate rattles--take it in let Ford deal with it.

Last edited: