Crazy ADM with Gen 3 Raptors... any MSRP dealer in Md/Va/Dc/De?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PGas32

Reaction score
So getting back to the original topic of this thread, anyone have MSRP leads in the Mid-Atlantic/NE? Talked to my local dealer yesterday - salesman was clueless as is always the case with him, but he agreed to ‘work with me on getting close to MSRP for a custom order’. Not what I was looking for

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So getting back to the original topic of this thread, anyone have MSRP leads in the Mid-Atlantic/NE? Talked to my local dealer yesterday - salesman was clueless as is always the case with him, but he agreed to ‘work with me on getting close to MSRP for a custom order’. Not what I was looking for
So tell him bluntly: “I’m going to buy one at $xx,***.00, out the door optioned as I want. I will either buy it here or elsewhere but I am not paying more. I don’t have time to play what if and work with me games, you either agree or I shop elsewhere until I score the deal I want - which is more than fair to the selling dealer and sales staff. Yes or no?”

I have plenty of time to find a deal and work it through. I don’t have time to waste on BS with surprise charges.

Reaction score
I was offered $75 by a whoesaler for my 2019 with 20,000 miles.....my exact msrp 2.5 yrs ago that i paid. So he is going to turn around and sell it for than my 2.5 yr old msrp.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ditschman/flemington ford in NJ, one of the top rated Ford dealers in the country. No ADM ever. Speak to Kevin Crowley. They have not gotten their allocation number yet but they are putting a list together of first come first serve and he said not many people have called yet. They are a medium volume dealer and since they have such a good reputation Ford usually gives them a few extra. Either way he will give you straight forward no BS answers. tell him nick sent you.

Jon_Solo

Reaction score
Coggin Ford in Jax said they only have 4 units allocated for 2021 and they have 3 accounted for already at $5000 ADM.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad truth.
With Gen 2s selling over sticker used and dealer trying to stay afloat due to their depleted inventories. Finding Gen 3s below msrp is going to be an uphill battle to say the least.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With Gen 2s selling over sticker used and dealer trying to stay afloat due to their depleted inventories. Finding Gen 3s below msrp is going to be an uphill battle to say the least.
More sad truth. Gotta pay to play.