Anyone know of any in stock Gen3 with moderate ADM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thewral

Reaction score
Hey all - longtime reader first time poster. Am located in Boston.

Anyone aware of any dealers with black, leadfoot, or blue gen3 raptors in stock with a moderate ADM (eg around $5k) that would be willing to ship to Boston? Or if it’s in the midatlantic or New England I’d be willing to drive it back. Have called local dealers without luck and also checked the stickied spreadsheet.

Alternatively, any dealers with allocations with a moderate ADM?

Appreciate any help!

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all - longtime reader first time poster. Am located in Boston.

Anyone aware of any dealers with black, leadfoot, or blue gen3 raptors in stock with a moderate ADM (eg around $5k) that would be willing to ship to Boston? Or if it’s in the midatlantic or New England I’d be willing to drive it back. Have called local dealers without luck and also checked the stickied spreadsheet.

Alternatively, any dealers with allocations with a moderate ADM?

Appreciate any help!
I have a code orange 37pp coming in I may give up. It’s $10k over. Pm me if interested

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Moderate???? Surely you jest! I was in a Ford Dealership in Eastern PA just yesterday and was informed they in fact did have an allocation or two that could be customized but it would be $25K OVER MSRP.

Like George Thorogood sang….”and out the door I went!”