Crazy ADM with Gen 3 Raptors... any MSRP dealer in Md/Va/Dc/De?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it's limited production though, you can expect that it won't depreciate much at all. That said though, there are a lot of new trucks coming out in the next few years. All electric that are boasting some serious horsepower numbers. It's entirely possible that it becomes a bit of a buyer's market.
This. Once you can buy an electric truck that will do 0-60 in less than three seconds, the stoplight showoff crowd is gone. Either hiding in their doghouse of shame or buying an EV.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This. Once you can buy an electric truck that will do 0-60 in less than three seconds, the stoplight showoff crowd is gone. Either hiding in their doghouse of shame or buying an EV.
Once the EV’s are all over the place, the speed game will become a level playing field. Everyone will basically be as fast as each other. Well maybe until electric tunes become available lol

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once the EV’s are all over the place, the speed game will become a level playing field. Everyone will basically be as fast as each other. Well maybe until electric tunes become available lol
Yes it will. But the Raptor R will become a strictly off road toy. The mall crawler crowd is likely to defect in droves. That was my point.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it will. But the Raptor R will become a strictly off road toy. The mall crawler crowd is likely to defect in droves. That was my point.
Point taken my good man and I use this lightly! Yea the mall crawler and street go fast people will have many move to EV’s. Serious off roaders will still go with a Raptor or TRX even. I am sure the manufacturers realize this as well.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I don't think there will be that dramatic of a shift. People still love the offroad look and capability without actually needing or using it. We already know that the majority of Raptor owners don't take it offroad, and Jeeps and Broncos are selling like crazy. Sure, some will shift gears and go electric, but it's not going to happen so fast that no one buys the R except heavy offroad types.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys think wait for a Gen 3 with 37's for the linked rear? Or put Fox Factory 3.0's with Deavers and SVC bumpers, bump stops on my 2020? Will be about the same cost difference.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Point taken my good man and I use this lightly!
That's smart. To assume that I identify as male when there are so many other interesting possibilities these days is risky. I'm debating not only what I call my choice of gender, but which pronoun to ask people to use. I'm leaning toward the simple "sir", but "majesty" and "lord" are pretty compelling. When I get it all figured out, I'll let you know. LOL

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's smart. To assume that I identify as male when there are so many other interesting possibilities these days is risky. I'm debating not only what I call my choice of gender, but which pronoun to ask people to use. I'm leaning toward the simple "sir", but "majesty" and "lord" are pretty compelling. When I get it all figured out, I'll let you know. LOL
Not to complicate matters. I addressed you as man as to “Mankind” a human species. Now you can go with whatever way you choose to with it. I can call you Jaylene if you prefer? Or we can stick with the portly man name reference you list, if you prefer lol

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not to complicate matters. I addressed you as man as to “Mankind” a human species. Now you can go with whatever way you choose to with it. I can call you Jaylene if you prefer? Or we can stick with the portly man name reference you list, if you prefer lol
Sorry, "mankind" is a sexist term and using it is a display of toxic masculinity. We're going to have to make you sit in the corner for a while. Welcome. :)