Gen3 MSRP and Dealer Markup policy worksheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to share this worksheet as an editable doc for FRF community. I had passed this to several members prior that PM me about it. Since feedback has been positive and helpful to those members, I am putting this out to everybody. I would like the FRF community to continue sheet so it may help others.

The password on the sheet is a little six-letter word, that requires no guessing from anybody in this forum.

It contains the notes of over 50+ dealers that I called when shopping for my Gen 3. There was a poster that noted it's not that hard to find an MSRP deal, just make a few calls, we'll I'm glad he got it. But for rest or most of us, you would be in the lucky minority at current market and time to get an MSRP deal. If you do.... hat's off to ya. The truth is, most everybody else is paying some ADM, What each person is willing to pay for or not is your own decision. No need to derail anybody for paying too high or whatever, or even the dealer, with exception of dishonest ones of course ( like collecting a bunch of non-refundable deposits way more than then their allotment or allocations ).

As in life, there is always someone smarter and with more money than you (or dumber and more money) , and there is always someone not as smart and less fortunate than you.

Here is the link to my excel sheet on Microsoft OneDrive, you don't need an account:

The sheet will time out June 30th, 2022

thx
BlueWhale
(fricken anxiously waiting for my 2022 35, supposedly with a build date of Jan 28th)
BW, your list was used and made a contact, they love Military! So, we will see. Mac has my order for my 22 so I have options. If I end up with two I will share and not be a adm *****.

OP
OP
BlueWhale

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem, glad it helped. IF anybody wants sheet extended post here and I’ll extend the timeout of the link. On another note, my Gen 3 is finally after 6 months is now on the way to the dealer. Hopefully I’ll have some pics to post in a few weeks.

Bambler

Reaction score
Has anyone recently purchased one at MSRP, especially considering the R is coming out soon? If so, may I ask what state/dealer?

I’m searching for one, but not having much luck without an ADM.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone recently purchased one at MSRP, especially considering the R is coming out soon? If so, may I ask what state/dealer?

Have you even read through this thread or even opened the attachment in the first post? You can’t be late to the party expecting to get the good beer & food when you arrive. The good news for you is several members here mentioned their dealer doesn’t charge ADM. The bad news is you’re gonna have to dig through these threads to find which ones. If you’re patient, your research will pay off. Happy readings!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Here’s your chance. Sometimes, members do post their Gen 3 for grabs here but you gotta be quick as they do go, well…quick. Pm the guy in the below thread and see what’s up.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Here’s another one. Bear in mind that I told you, “you can’t be late to the party!”

Better hurry up & reach out. I’ve found 2 options for you and only clicked a few threads. I’ll expect a finder’s fee when you close the deal on one! ;)