Crazy ADM with Gen 3 Raptors... any MSRP dealer in Md/Va/Dc/De?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys think wait for a Gen 3 with 37's for the linked rear? Or put Fox Factory 3.0's with Deavers and SVC bumpers, bump stops on my 2020? Will be about the same cost difference.
I would say go for the new Gen 3. That 37 truck is a real weapon.

OP
OP
A

amg55driver

Reaction score
Anyone willing to take my 6th spot in one of the MSRP dealer in Iowa? They are well recognized dealer from Raptor Connections, i out my $1000 deposit with my name on it. Options can be changed. I can simply call them and cancel and get my deposit back, but there are people behind me on his list and it would be good for our raptor forum guys to take advantage. Im not asking for more than $1000.. lmao’

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Damn! Good point! I owe you a pint!
DEAL! I’m in town for at least a few weeks so head west to the land of scorpions and armadillos. PM me when you’re close and I’ll get you a close by watering hole where I can collect my well earned booty... ( that’s a pint of beer @Oldfart, get your mind out of the gutter already ).

I keep trying to get in touch with my feminine side. When I achieve mutual ****** with myself, you guys will be the first to know.

I certainly hope we aren’t the first to know, as that would imply we’re right there with you and that’s a rather ...disturbing... prospect. Hopefully we’re 3rd or 4th to know.

On 2nd though... we really don’t need to know.
;-)

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DEAL! I’m in town for at least a few weeks so head west to the land of scorpions and armadillos. PM me when you’re close and I’ll get you a close by watering hole where I can collect my well earned booty... ( that’s a pint of beer @Oldfart, get your mind out of the gutter already ).

I certainly hope we aren’t the first to know, as that would imply we’re right there with you and that’s a rather ...disturbing... prospect. Hopefully we’re 3rd or 4th to know.

On 2nd though... we really don’t need to know.
;-)
I guess I can trade scorpions and Armadillo’s for gators and mosquitoes for a while lol and I will through in some Pythons and Goliath Groupers for good measure as well.

Have @melvimbe bring @Oldfart along. I wanted to see that lightweight carbine in person anyway

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
F*** it. we’ll build one after you buy me that pint. bring parts. and $$$.