Seeking MSRP allocation in DC/MD/VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TunaSmell

Reaction score
I'm back in the game and seeking an allocation to build a 37" package @ MSRP. I have called 3 dealers.. Wheaton, Silver Spring and Falls Church so far. No immediate answer from the initial sales rep contact. They all said they would get back to me. No rush. I have waited this long so I am willing to wait for my build if that is necessary but i would like to get an order on the books. Seeking all recommendations.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change your ID and you might have a better chance at getting salespeople to call you back LOL. All kidding aside, good luck finding your truck!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I'm back in the game and seeking an allocation to build a 37" package @ MSRP. I have called 3 dealers.. Wheaton, Silver Spring and Falls Church so far. No immediate answer from the initial sales rep contact. They all said they would get back to me. No rush. I have waited this long so I am willing to wait for my build if that is necessary but i would like to get an order on the books. Seeking all recommendations.
Not to be a doomsayer and all but ...

Too close to the bubble to score a deal, you need to be well outside the beltway in the DMV to even consider a stealership. Last I heard, even battlefield in Manasty was charging ADM.

When I bought in ’17, there were few ordered trucks not spoken for, the ones that came for dealer stock were all provisioned 802a - now 801a, fully optioned with maybe 3 exceptions. Even Leonardtown Ford was over MSRP. Well... they were asking it, but didn’t want to negotiate so I didn’t. Closest I came reasonably close to town was Koons Sterling ; they were at 5k over but - indicated they may be willing to negotiate when their truck arrived.

I ended up buying at then Shenandoah Ford - now Front Royal Ford at MSRP. It took a lot of calling, emailing and calling again until I finally figured WTF, let me call them. I did the deal almost completely by sms text.

Of course, this was pre-covid panic.
Good luck

OP
OP
T

TunaSmell

Reaction score
Just going to try calling a few each day. I heard back from Koons Silver Spring. they told me they have 3 customer allocations left at +$20k!

magnushouston

Reaction score

Kyleatus

Reaction score
Wynne Ford in Hampton, VA was charging MSRP on the 21 but only got one allocation. Not sure on the 22 but may be worth getting on the list if you’re not in a rush. Priority Ford in Norfolk was charging $1500 ADM and had 3 21 allocations - all spoken for when I called. I purchased at Beach Ford with a $5k ADM.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
I had to call over 200 dealers. Stay out of big cities.

doverrover

Reaction score
I called Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie, MD and they had 1 2022 allocation left which I got (who knows if it's true) @MSRP. I'm in NOVA as well and all dealers were around me were $15k+.
I chatted with FP and they have my order in the system but it's unscheduled. Crossing fingers that it was too soon to check status. They said to check back in a few weeks.

fts

Reaction score
I had an order with Mid-State Ford in WVa for an AMB with 801A and 37s, MSRP. I canceled the order yesterday, the allocation may be available for someone else. It is supposed to be in production the week of 1/24.