Seeking MSRP allocation in DC/MD/VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@TunaSmell if you want i got spreadsheet with about 50 dealers when i went shopping made notes on their markup policy, i didnt' get as far as your neck of woods but might save you some time. Anybody want it just PM me and I'll send you onedrive link to the sheet. My data is about 6 -8 weeks old now, i haven't called anymore since i settled on one and put down a deposit for 2022, but still over MSRP.

doverrover

Reaction score
So to be completely accurate the GM did say they had 10 allocations to release, but acknowledged while on the phone with their rep that they actually had 11, the 11th one to be held back for the repeat customer that they may need to take care of. You might have timed it right and got that allocation. They did actually have 11 on Oct 10. I didn't think that detail was relevant but might be for you now. Bob Bell seems like a stand up dealer so you might be good.
Thanks! Placed the order on November 24th. crossing fingers

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I'm back in the game and seeking an allocation to build a 37" package @ MSRP. I have called 3 dealers.. Wheaton, Silver Spring and Falls Church so far. No immediate answer from the initial sales rep contact. They all said they would get back to me. No rush. I have waited this long so I am willing to wait for my build if that is necessary but i would like to get an order on the books. Seeking all recommendations.
Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie MD. I ordered mine and picked it up last night, they honored MSRP and plan to remain an MSRP dealer only exception is GT500 and probably the Raptor R, we shall see. They have already sold all 11 of their 22 Raptor allocations, the General Sales Manager Marc said last night they probably won't get any more allocations until the summer. Give Edrick Mallard the salesman a call, he will take care of you. If you want a phone number PM me. I'll give you his and the GSM's number.

Last edited:

doverrover

Reaction score
Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie MD. I ordered mine and picked it up last night, they honored MSRP and plan to remain an MSRP dealer only exception is GT500 and probably the Raptor R, we shall see. They have already sold all 11 of their 22 Raptor allocations, the General Sales Manager Marc said last night they probably won't get any more allocations until the summer. Give Edrick Mallard the salesman a call, he will take care of you. If you want a phone number PM me. I'll give you his and the GSM's number.
How did the transaction go? I'm two hours away from them and I don't want to wait 3 hours in their sales office. I just got my build date yesterday for March 28. When did you order again? Did you trade in anything?

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
How did the transaction go? I'm two hours away from them and I don't want to wait 3 hours in their sales office. I just got my build date yesterday for March 28. When did you order again? Did you trade in anything?
Oct 8th was my order date, truck was built Dec 9, released for shipping Dec 17th and got stuck in limbo awaiting transit. The sales transaction on pick up was Pretty quick in and out. The General Sales Manager is a good guy. I didn't trade in anything and didn't finance. They couldn't match the Flood Ford ESP pricing in finance office so I didn't get it there and no problems. My exact order agreement and price less my original deposit was all correct.