AWE 2FG Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyv13

Reaction score
I'm right there with you. If I didn't like the idle so much, I'd have gone back to stock already. I've actually learned how to drive it and avoid that spot as much as possible.

RaptorLF18

Reaction score
Dealer is replacing my pipes because the black is fading and peeling. I hope they don’t blame it on my H-pipe.

B1E63B1D-2DFC-42A0-8DD1-FEDEA4AE84A0.jpeg

Geoffmp

Reaction score
Would a X-pipe resonator delete have less drone than the H-pipe design of the AWE exhaust?

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would a X-pipe resonator delete have less drone than the H-pipe design of the AWE exhaust?

On my GT500, my H pipe has less rasp than the X pipe I originally tried but thats a supercharged V8, and generally the norm for a V8 that an H is deeper/less rasp than an X but no clue if that holds true on an EB V6.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the RPM range that it rasps/drones?

I read this before my morning commute and paid specific attention to it. It occurs at about 40-44mph when the truck shifts to 10th gear in normal mode. It's right in the 1200rpm range but goes away almost entirely as soon as you downshift or speed up/down.

I still enjoy my 2FG after having it on for 4500ish miles. The cold start, idle, and crackles at WOT still make me smile

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started getting a shit ton of interior rattles after my install. Could be a coincidence though. Mainly in my driver door and center console.