AWE 2FG Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put one on my 2020 scab. The passenger side tail pipe stuck out like an inch further than the driver side. Anyone else have this issue???

Cuzin Eddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this AWE 2FG setup on my 2018 Raptor and I absolutely love it. I would highly recommend this setup for every Gen 2 owner. I know everyone has their own opinion about the V6, but this exhaust definitely gives a cleaner and deeper tone to the Gen 2. It's more aggressive than stock, but not too much. It's loud when you step on it, but at cruising speeds there is no rasp or drone. The exhaust does sound a little deeper inside the cabin, but it's hardly noticeable at cruising speeds. There's not a lot of videos comparing stock to this setup, so I put together a short YouTube video linked below. Check it out if you're interested! You can also purchase the setup through Roman at the link below and use the code "RAPTORSOFINSTA" to save 5% sitewide.

Stock Exhaust vs AWE 2FG:

Purchase here: https://www.neo-garage.com/products/awe-2017-ford-raptor-2fg-exhaust-kit

Nate, I am headed to SLC this weekend, I would love to hear this in person.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably where all hell breaks loose and it gets super raspy. Heavy throttle low RPMs

Is there video clips that show this? Ive been contemplating the 2fg and haved watched a ton of videos, decided on the AWE 2fg as it was the only one I found where the videos didnt have any rasp. Maybe I didnt find the right videos or don't know what to listen for in the vids, not sure. What exhaust do you recommend that has zero rasp or drone?

jimmyv13

Reaction score
Is there video clips that show this? Ive been contemplating the 2fg and haved watched a ton of videos, decided on the AWE 2fg as it was the only one I found where the videos didnt have any rasp. Maybe I didnt find the right videos or don't know what to listen for in the vids, not sure. What exhaust do you recommend that has zero rasp or drone?

OEM if you don't want the rasp. Every aftermarket exhaust I've heard has the rasp, some are much worse than others. Mine is annoying in the cab, I've never heard it from outside.