AWE 2FG Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great option for the 2nd gen. It has been a popular option for sure. Great quality and nice tone. It makes the exhaust louder with out it being over bearing and at low cost as well!

Message me for a quote, we have them in stock!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have it and posted up db reading from inside the cab in the AWE thread.

while cursing, it’s a few db higher than stock (duh). at 60mph, it’s fine. at 70, it’s noticeable, but not obnoxious in any way.

There is what I will call an annoying resonance at 1000-1200 rpms under load. Yes, the truck will see those rpms in normal mode at about 40-42mph, so if you’re just bumping along in 10th gear at 40, try to add some throttle it’s going make some noise.

Now, if you decide to open it up, all bets are off. It barks loudly, 90 db plus inside the cab. If you’re WFO, the sound can be a little on the raspy side, but it’s not a bad sound, just loud.

This is not like adding flow masters to your 80’s Mustang GT, it’s not droning at any cruising rpm and it’s a little less subtle.

For the buck, this is a great exhaust option for Jenny.

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had 2fg for 7k miles and I loved it. Subtle when you want..loud when you wot. Just switched over to the 1fg and I think it’s perfect now. Just wished it didn’t have that farty braaaaaap initial wot. But I’m happy.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had 2fg for 7k miles and I loved it. Subtle when you want..loud when you wot. Just switched over to the 1fg and I think it’s perfect now. Just wished it didn’t have that farty braaaaaap initial wot. But I’m happy.

what did you notice different going to 1FG?

I'm debating corsa muffler, 2FG, and 1FG at the moment.

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what did you notice different going to 1FG?

I'm debating corsa muffler, 2FG, and 1FG at the moment.

2fg to 1fg..Tone got deeper. Tad bit louder on idle. Cold start is louder. Def nothing drastic imo. If you’re doing highway speeds anything over 3k might be a bit louder.. but if you Have radio volume at 8.. I find it’s barely there. You can easily hold a convo with passenger at 70+, volume at 8 and listen to them without having to shout. I’d def do 2fg n see how it is after 1k miles for it to break in according to AWE.

I also have spd adapters and They Were installed same time as the 2fg so dunno how it was with just the 2fg. I debating about doing some ams dps right now too since the car isn’t bad for me.