AWE 2FG Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also interested in these but dont have IG. Any other way to post/share them?

Do you have vids by chance of stock exhaust with the dp's and adapters?
Hey would you mind sending those videos my way. I’m debating on a few systems

Dynoraptor

Reaction score
Just installed my 2FG Exhaust and I also love it! I can’t compare to the 1FG or 0FG but based on the videos I don’t know if it’s worth the extra $500-600 from the 2FG.

Very content with my purchase. As many have said, at cruising speeds it’s almost as quiet as stock, but once you put your foot down it really opens up and you can hear it.

I made a YouTube video of the installation. Before and after shots are at 3:44.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just installed my 2FG Exhaust and I also love it! I can’t compare to the 1FG or 0FG but based on the videos I don’t know if it’s worth the extra $500-600 from the 2FG.

Very content with my purchase. As many have said, at cruising speeds it’s almost as quiet as stock, but once you put your foot down it really opens up and you can hear it.

I made a YouTube video of the installation. Before and after shots are at 3:44.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you get any drone or weird noises at like 40-45mph when cruising along in the higher gears and then lightly accelerate? So torn on which option to get. The vids of the 2fg sound great but concerned about this whoopie cushion noise some talk about.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Do you get any drone or weird noises at like 40-45mph when cruising along in the higher gears and then lightly accelerate?

Yes, sort of. I can get 10th gear as early as 42mph and at that speed the tack reads something like 1100-1200 rpms. In that condition, if you tip into the throttle to try and gently accelerate or start going up a slight incline that won’t compel a downshift, yes, you will get a drone on par with the 5.0 Windsor+flow masters for about a 1-200 rpm range window. It’s tough to say how long it lasts because the truck shouldn’t be in 10th gear at that low of a speed.

That’s the only, limited drone like resonance you’ll get. It is louder by a few db inside the cabin, I posted numbers in AWE’s thread. It’s not bad when just cruising around but when you get on it, you’re not sneaking up on anyone.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting mine installed on Thursday, 2020 SCAB. Also installing Injen Power flow cold air intake. Gonna have a few new sounds to get used too.