4 wheel drive is FINALLY BLOWN…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you have posted this a lot of times, I have to ask. Why can't you take it to another dealer? You have mentioned this over and over. Is something physically stopping you? Do the other dealers in your area sic dogs on you and start firing pepper balls as soon as you show up on their lot? You've shown no logical reason why you can't just go to another dealer a few miles, or a few hundred miles away. I can't get my head around this, please explain it in simple terms. What actually prevents it, not just why you think you can't do it...

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck on the new truck. I am surprised that this has gone on as long as it has. I guess I'm just lucky with my local dealer Dean Sellers Ford. They have been awesome to work with. No fuss, no muss. Best of luck. Sumpin truly whacko having gone through that many Xfer cases and IWE's.

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Ruby Red SE should be in at my dealer in about a week, then the ROUSH stuff is put on. THANK GOD!!! Signed all the paperwork from Ford the other day.

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Be sure to post pics when you get it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

My Ruby Red SE should be in at my dealer in about a week, then the ROUSH stuff is put on. THANK GOD!!! Signed all the paperwork from Ford the other day.

You upgraded? Did they do that at no cost for the trouble or did you pay the difference?

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked her up this week. LOVE the color. Thanks guys!!!

tudu5ubu.jpg
ytamazeb.jpg
a2ytasad.jpg
abuva6yh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk