4 wheel drive is FINALLY BLOWN…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hooked up my go pro and got all the noises this thing made. Now the chainsaw noise is ALL THE time now even in 4X2, BUT Ford said the noise was normal.

Crystal can you please see what you can do for me since the dealership MADE me pick my truck up because they said nothing is wrong. Out of service now for 35+ days, 3 transfer cases, axles, IWE's, front drive shaft and IT STILL ISNT FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 18, 2014 Raptor broke 4 wheel drive - YouTube

Last edited:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Find a different dealer!!! How many times do we have to tell you exactly what's wrong and what needs to be fixed. Obviously beating the same bush is going to get you nowhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find a different dealer!!! How many times do we have to tell you exactly what's wrong and what needs to be fixed. Obviously beating the same bush is going to get you nowhere

I CAN NOT GO TO A DIFFERENT DEALER!!!!! The FORD MOTOR COMPANY INTERNAL CASE is opened with this dealer. I have printed out OVER 50 pages of info on the IWE's and air lines and gave them to the dealership. FORD ENGINEERS will not allow them to look at some of the other problem areas. I even gave them a VIN number from another member on the forums WHO HAD HIS TRUCK FIXED and it is falling on deaf ears….

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are free to take your truck for warranty repair to any ford dealer. Screw the case

Unfortunately its not the dealership, its the FORD Field Engineer Rep in this area who has to authorize what to do to the truck and he/she is not authorizing it. The dealership said they will not get paid if the look at the IWE's and airlines WITH OUT the blessing from Ford rep…

D

Deleted member 12951

You have an idiot dealership but you know that. You need to go to a dealership that will fight on your behalf and not take NO for an answer from Ford. Your idiot dealership are idiots and they need hand-holding from someone else (Ford). Another dealership that knows what they are doing should easily see that its messed up get this taken care of.

Ford Customer Service and the managers and even their supervisors are all a bunch of more idiots that are outsourced contractors that don't have a clue and worthless. It's a shame that Ford outsources the people who talk directly with their customers.

Ford Motor Company
1 American Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
1-888-781-7319
Fax: (313) 845-3080

William Clay Ford Jr.
Executive Chairman
[email protected]
(313) 322-3000

Lewis W.K. Booth
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
[email protected]
(313) 322-3000

Alan Mulally
President and CEO
[email protected]
(313) 322-3000

* Executives should only be contacted when your letter or email has not been acknowledged within six to eight weeks.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My first reaction was oh hell ya that's completely normal.. NOT!... Take it to another dealer pay the cost to the dealer for the diagnosis and then ask to meet the Ford Rep at the new dealer... I would say it is either the Rep is completely incompetent and has no idea what is the problem and or the Dealer is not talking to the Rep and or not telling the Rep exactly what the symptoms are... Send the link to the video to Vice president of marketing at Ford motor company... Ask him for a little help... it only needs a nudge... This snowball gets out of hand fast... I can tell you exactly what's wrong from the video... The IWE is shot.. at the very minimum..

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have an idiot dealership but you know that. You need to go to a dealership that will fight on your behalf and not take NO for an answer from Ford. Your idiot dealership are idiots and they need hand-holding from someone else (Ford). Another dealership that knows what they are doing should easily see that its messed up get this taken care of.

Ford Customer Service and the managers and even their supervisors are all a bunch of more idiots that are outsourced contractors that don't have a clue and worthless. It's a shame that Ford outsources the people who talk directly with their customers.

Ford Motor Company
1 American Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
1-888-781-7319
Fax: (313) 845-3080

William Clay Ford Jr.
Executive Chairman
[email protected]
(313) 322-3000

Lewis W.K. Booth
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
[email protected]
(313) 322-3000

Alan Mulally
President and CEO
[email protected]
(313) 322-3000

* Executives should only be contacted when your letter or email has not been acknowledged within six to eight weeks.

AWESOME INFO THANKS!!!!!!! Sending out a email tonight with my video and my case number!!!!