4 Wheel Drive Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't really whine when you show up and start asking questions that have been beaten to death since the inception of the front locking hub and you get asked if you even tried to do any research beforehand.

The crazy part is that if you take the logical leap from gen 1 raptor to gen 12 f150 (which shares a 4wd system) you can find even more of the same answers with even more of the same answers from even more forums. Pro Tip: if you type site:"fordraptorforum.com" into google before what you're looking for it will work better than the built in search function. That also works with any other site you're trying to find information from.

Generally I suggest when getting a different vehicle you take it out and use the different features to see how they work then use your preferred search engine to figure out what's normal and what isn't before relying on it to get you where you're going. This is the same excuse I use for doing donuts in the snow in empty parking lots, you gotta figure out where your traction on different surfaces ends in order to drive safely in inclement weather conditions.

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Troll....... more like light hazing....... If you go to his profile and read some of his interactions. He is not new nor are you. You have posted 76 times and have had 17 reactions. You are doing something wrong here. Or no it couldn't be you..... it is everyone else. LOL Put it this way if you act like a D bag the guys here will remember and treat you like the D bag. when you return. The funny part they will still help you. You might have to wade through some hazing.
I don't know what the difference is between the 2... I thought it was saying something to intentionally upset someone and get them fired up

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I come in here once in a great while for info
It happened to be something I was looking into, so when I typed it in instead of help from a community that looks out for each other, which I believe is what a forum was built on, I found trash..

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Yeah I come in here once in a great while for info
It happened to be something I was looking into, so when I typed it in instead of help from a community that looks out for each other, which I believe is what a forum was built on, I found trash..
200.gif
I guess its all about how you ask. I had luck with my few issues, but I don't beat a dead horse so

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang I just was checking in and seeing what was new and came across this lol. Missed you guys I was making an Obama action figure and got to read some drama all at once! Hope the op figured this out and trust me this forum is great even if it's got some smart asssssses! One certain individual in Colorado is one of the biggest smartassssses here but damn he's useful and a great friend

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang I just was checking in and seeing what was new and came across this lol. Missed you guys I was making an Obama action figure and got to read some drama all at once! Hope the op figured this out and trust me this forum is great even if it's got some smart asssssses! One certain individual in Colorado is one of the biggest smartassssses here but damn he's useful and a great friend
just cause i roam the forum posting ridiculous smart ass comments, doesnt mean im a smart ass. to be honest, my ass is pretty dumb. it only speaks in 2 languages. loud..... and silent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter