4 wheel drive is FINALLY BLOWN…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a nightmare, I truly feel for you and your circumstances! Sad!

I love my truck, however i have not had marginally good experiences with ford dealerships at all! Almost wish my truck had 36,000 so i am out of warranty, LOL!

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have an idiot dealership but you know that. You need to go to a dealership that will fight on your behalf and not take NO for an answer from Ford. Your idiot dealership are idiots and they need hand-holding from someone else (Ford). Another dealership that knows what they are doing should easily see that its messed up get this taken care of.

Ford Customer Service and the managers and even their supervisors are all a bunch of more idiots that are outsourced contractors that don't have a clue and worthless. It's a shame that Ford outsources the people who talk directly with their customers.

Ford Motor Company
1 American Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
1-888-781-7319
Fax: (313) 845-3080

William Clay Ford Jr.
Executive Chairman
[email protected]
(313) 322-3000

Lewis W.K. Booth
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
[email protected]
(313) 322-3000

Alan Mulally
President and CEO
[email protected]
(313) 322-3000

* Executives should only be contacted when your letter or email has not been acknowledged within six to eight weeks.

RDFTS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

The email worked. I received a call from a representative from the Ford executive office yesterday. She received my email and authorized me to stay in the rental until they figure out what in the world is going on. She was completely speechless when I told her what was going on. After I gave her the laundry list of parts that have already been replaced she said this is gone far enough. She is on vacation until Tuesday, but will work on it first thing. FINALLY have someone who can make a decision on a replacemt truck!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!! :Big Laugh:

D

Deleted member 12951

Well you aren't out of the woods yet. Let us know if you ever get to speak with Bill or Alan (before he leaves this summer).

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any luck with your dealership? Wondering if you have had any luck getting this fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad to here there is just yet another truck haveing the same problem as many of us. Mine has been malfunctioning since March and have been denied warranty at two dealerships due to the fact that I have after market uca, Icons 3.0 & tie rods. The tie rods were the reason for denial for PS and rack replacement after reinstall of original tie rods the PS and rack was replaced under warranty. Now I have had the IWE's replaced and told the probem has been taken care of only to have the same issue non-engage of 4wd and the common loud popping with in 300 ft. from pulling out of the dealers lot. Out of the three times I have brought my truck in to the dealerships the only time I was giving a final completion form or invoice for work completed was the time the second dealer replaced the PS and rack. I believe this only an attempt to not allow a total count of repeat request for service for the 4wd issue although I do have three Repair Orders customer states load popping when in 4wd. But you know can't duplicate issue or have been told it has been fixed. I'm only waiting for them to tell me that the tires were off by two lbs. air presser and now that they have filled them the problem has been fixed.

I love my truck I only want it to work but it seems like its some kind of game that the dealerships are playing. It just seems like the greatest truck ever built is just to complicated for the mechanics of today, unless there is an error code they have no idea on how to figure out what is wrong !

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Not a dime. Since it started with such low miles.

I see that yours is a white raptor, so is mine maybe that's problem ?

Glad to hear someone is getting some help, hope it all works out for you !

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Ps

I have been a total 63 days without my truck No Rental for me ( don't let the dorr hit you on the out )