2024 Markup…?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling my goal to pay under $120K for an R in a year or so might be a pipe dream. I was thinking things would level off, but I think I may be let down. I might be driving my '21 for a couple more years.

Raptor1720

Reaction score
The problem is if we keep paying markup prices, the dealer it’s just going to keep marking the price up every chance they get, and on top that give you lowball offers for your trade in. until we the consumer start letting those trucks rot in their lots. They are going to keep taking advantage of the situation. But by all means if you have the funds to do, and really want to go for it. But that’s just going to keep feeding into the problem.

Restaurantman

Reaction score
Just confirmed my 23' now moved to 24' order and NO dealer ADM. However, I have no idea when the order will get picked up by Ford.

SirViper

Reaction score
Here in MN you can find Raptors with 37PP on the lot at MSRP on occasion. I passed on one holding out for an R. I can get an R here for $25K ADM or $20K with the “friend” deal. Still not worth it in my view.

RE Mac

Reaction score
That’s insane. I’d tell them to fly a kite, wait a year and buy a used one for the real price - let someone else take the 45k+ depreciation as soon as you drive it off the lot. Car sales are drastically falling. Prices will continue to fall on these vehicles over the next 2-3 years.

noraptor

Reaction score
Market forces at work. Consumers are finally slowing down their spending with higher rates (as the feds planned). We'll see some real price erosion occurring before long. Whomever is financing at 8% is nuts. You can't tell me everyone is paying cash for their Raptors. But now Ford will be increasing prices to pay for the strike.

I'm a very patient buyer. In no hurry. There will always be a vehicle to buy.

This straight from Ford. Stay the course!
"Dearborn, Michigan-based Ford in October withdrew its full-year results forecast due to "uncertainty" over the pending ratification of its deal with the UAW union, and warned of continued pressure on electric vehicles results.""

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I have a feeling my goal to pay under $120K for an R in a year or so might be a pipe dream. I was thinking things would level off, but I think I may be let down. I might be driving my '21 for a couple more years.
The TRX dying off will hurt this plan IMO. Ford will now be alone in the segment meaning they will keep building low numbers of R’s until the near future when they kill it off for good. This will translate in high R prices forever. Ford only built the R because of the TRX and now that it is gone so too shall the R follow.