TheOnePercent Checking In From HTX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all have different eyes and what looks good to mine might not look good to others and vice versa. As you can kind of tell with my LED vent pic, if you look hard enough I'm a color match guy (will drop some more pics later) but I know there's a lot of folks that are adamant on leaving the fenders and trim pieces the way they came. I personally like the look of color matched trim pieces, so you know what I did? Color matched the damn trim pieces haha. Plus, without divulging too much personal info my last name is White so my vehicles are always white with minimal contrast trim pieces.

P.S. By your signature I would never guess that you would go for the "flashier" stuff hahaha
I like it. And the day I get torqued up about what someone else does with their mirrors or fender flares...well, just shoot me and get it over with.

My son and I driving back from a great range day. Experience/memory worth a bajillion X more than what others do with their lights or paint.

I did some rock lights to help me navigate some tight spots for camping/wheeling. They come in handy for fun once in a while too. I take none of it seriously. I could jump out with a flashlight to make sure I am not backing over a stump or rock too. I also added one on the hood so it goes on when I put the rock lights on for engine bay light. Again, not necessary, but whatever.

1644640007742.png

OP
OP
theonepercent

theonepercent

Reaction score
I like it. And the day I get torqued up about what someone else does with their mirrors or fender flares...well, just shoot me and get it over with.

My son and I driving back from a great range day. Experience/memory worth a bajillion X more than what others do with their lights or paint.

I did some rock lights to help me navigate some tight spots for camping/wheeling. They come in handy for fun once in a while too. I take none of it seriously. I could jump out with a flashlight to make sure I am not backing over a stump or rock too. I also added one on the hood so it goes on when I put the rock lights on for engine bay light. Again, not necessary, but whatever.

Damn, that looks pretty sick! Do you have any more pics/info of that bed setup you have?

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, that looks pretty sick! Do you have any more pics/info of that bed setup you have?
Retrax pro xr with yakima overhaul HD adjustable rack.

Inside the bed, bedrug and a Redarc 1225 BCDC to charge an Aux battery for camping/cooler use.

And of course, bed bolt D ring mod.

Attachments

• bed bolt d ring mod.jpg
    bed bolt d ring mod.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200722_083742.jpg
    20200722_083742.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
theonepercent

theonepercent

Reaction score
Retrax pro xr with yakima overhaul HD adjustable rack.

Inside the bed, bedrug and a Redarc 1225 BCDC to charge an Aux battery for camping/cooler use.

And of course, bed bolt D ring mod.

I see in the first pic your rack is open on top and on the pics you just posted it looks like there's a top cover piece bolted down on top of the rack with some rails?

Is that "top cover" part of the Yakima overhaul HD adj rack?

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see in the first pic your rack is open on top and on the pics you just posted it looks like there's a top cover piece bolted down on top of the rack with some rails?

Is that "top cover" part of the Yakima overhaul HD adj rack?
That's my tent. I take it off in the off-season or for longer trips when I'm not camping.

1645392454414.png

1645392543906.png