New member, checking in.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtnghost

Reaction score
Just wanted to check in with photos of my new to me 2013 SVT Raptor. Hope you all enjoy the few photos I have for now. Also I know there is a lot of hate for the decals, but I personally feel it suites the Raptors unapologetic personality. If only I could figure out how to post photos…

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Just wanted to check in with photos of my new to me 2013 SVT Raptor. Hope you all enjoy the few photos I have for now. Also I know there is a lot of hate for the decals, but I personally feel it suites the Raptors unapologetic personality. If only I could figure out how to post photos…
welcome to FRF, rookie.

When you post, there’s this post menu bar presented by the forum software. In the right ‘block’, just to the right of the kinda racist chain icon, is the picture icon. you click on it and are presented with 2 options ; upload (from your device) or hyperlink to your picture online. Select one of those with your picture.

I am pretty sure I found the one you tried to upload already, so let me give you a hand
d9GcTYQdouLrBNDlCOwVtIbFJVfCCU21oUbAdmAgCy0FeANg&s.jpg

OP
OP
mtnghost

mtnghost

Reaction score
@smurfslayer thanks for the info, I figured out what was going on. They hadn’t approved my membership or something. I of course clicked the photo icon, it just asked for a URL hence my confusion. Thanks again.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
@smurfslayer thanks for the info, I figured out what was going on. They hadn’t approved my membership or something. I of course clicked the photo icon, it just asked for a URL hence my confusion. Thanks again.

I only use the phtot icon.

1c819baa-404e-4e46-9100-7e9b626247fe_text.gif

Edit: The wheels are not bad. That bumper and those gloss black fender flares though....

OP
OP
mtnghost

mtnghost

Reaction score
You all are a way different crowd from my 124 owners group. This will take some adjusting. What’s the average age group here so I know what kind of humor to expect?