New member check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

35TT

Reaction score
Been lurking for a little while now, thought id take a few minutes and make a post. this forum has been great for information, happy i found it.

Ive been on forums for the better part 15-16yrs, I was involved in local mustang clubs but after having kiddos and selling my GT500 I lost the connection with that. Being a car nut, I had to have a "toy" but fitting the family in a Mustang wasnt cutting it for us. Ive always loved 5th Gen Bronco's so I went on a search for a year to find a clean truck, I had to extend my search to our southern friends in the USA and I ended up importing my 95 From Florida. Its not 100% perfect but much cleaner than I would find up here in Canada. It was completly stock and low mileage, exactly what i wanted. Over the first winter I replaced EVERYTHING suspension wise, new interior, re finished fatory Alcoa wheels/fresh K02's, full bassani exhaust from headers back. Havent done much to it over the last 4yrs other than general maintanace< its been an amazing summer daily.

when I got it home
48858951613_7708649732_k.jpgBronco by mike k, on Flickr

how it sits now (minus install of soft top)

53287596305_4c0bdc58f0_k.jpgUntitled by mike k, on Flickr

Ive Had an f150 for a daily since 2013, over that time ive had 6 of them. My current is a 2019 Raptor, Just rolled 48ooo Kilometers (29k miles) Its an amazing Daily, just threw some fresh K02s on it, need to order new steering wheel, the 12 o clock red line is chewed up. It has developed the dreaded cam phaser issue, hopefully will go in over the next couple weeks to get sorted. after that ill probably throw some mods at it because I cant leave things alone! its a sickness!

53287591805_1a5ebddf39_k.jpgUntitled by mike k, on Flickr

V1ROTATE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Can a local upholstery shop not replace the red on the steering wheel? that’d be my first stop

good looking truck and vehicles

cheers

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome non prius owner!

There is a thread somewhere around here concerning fixes for the red line on the steering wheel

ETA: Found it

OP
OP
35TT

35TT

Reaction score
Welcome non prius owner!

There is a thread somewhere around here concerning fixes for the red line on the steering wheel

ETA: Found it

thanks for the link, that is an improvement, my red stripe has ripped apart though. is not a faded colour issue. original owner must have had a lot of rings or something?

OP
OP
35TT

35TT

Reaction score
Welcome! Can a local upholstery shop not replace the red on the steering wheel? that’d be my first stop

good looking truck and vehicles

cheers
I checked in with one, he wanted the steering wheel off and leave it with him, might be a week or so he said.. Im just impatient.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score