Oregon- Gen 1 2010 Molten Orange Member Check-In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ThePedalsStuck
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Really super nice Raptor, and the best color Ford ever came up with. I bought mine in 2010 and love it as much today as I did the day I bought it.
I’ll be trying to do my due diligence to have as long of an ownership. That’s incredible! The color gets a lot of eyes still these days! Hope she keeps going strong for you. Is there a mod in particular that felt like the biggest game changer to you?

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I've kept any Mods to where they are removable doing no harm to the truck so that it is 100% stock. Main thing would be the fog lights in the bumper cutouts and two light bars behind the grill. I don't think I would ever sell my Raptor being retired knowing I'll never be able to afford a new Raptor.

OP
OP
ThePedalsStuck
Reaction score
I've kept any Mods to where they are removable doing no harm to the truck so that it is 100% stock. Main thing would be the fog lights in the bumper cutouts and two light bars behind the grill. I don't think I would ever sell my Raptor being retired knowing I'll never be able to afford a new Raptor.
Roger that! I don’t see you being disappointed by that decision! Keep on truckin’