New Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!

OP
OP
cmcpolo

cmcpolo

Reaction score
check by the hubs, there should be a small hose coming to the top, make sure theyre plugged in tight and maybe even follow along it as best you can too see if theres any cuts/tears.

this first though, also could try replacing the solenoid which is right next to the check valve
Tech at the dealer was able to replicate the issue although I didn't see my truck leave the service bay. Assuming he did it on the lift. They are replacing the actuators under warranty. Breath of fresh air dealing with Ford service after my recent nightmare with Chevy service and my POS Trail Boss with 20,700 miles.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tech at the dealer was able to replicate the issue although I didn't see my truck leave the service bay. Assuming he did it on the lift. They are replacing the actuators under warranty. Breath of fresh air dealing with Ford service after my recent nightmare with Chevy service and my POS Trail Boss with 20,700 miles.
That's great news. Hopefully it fixes your issues.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great news, dealer around here always shy away from IWE concerns and basically say if it breaks bring it in crap

OP
OP
cmcpolo

cmcpolo

Reaction score
Welcome @cmcpolo. GM/Chevy switcher here as well.
Thanks. You too! I suffered lifter collapse and bent rods at 20,700 miles in a 2021 Trail Boss. Dealer replaced lifters and bent rods on the side of the failure but Chevy won't authorize warranty work on the other side till it fails. Basically give you back the keys to your ticking time bomb. My build date was right in the sweet spot when they were using defectors lifters. And they all know it it's only a matter of time before failure. Total ass****s. I'll never own another Chevy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter