New Gen 1 Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodsy23

Reaction score
I wanted to make it official in joining the forums. I've been lurking for a while during my hunt. Finally pulled the trigger on a 2013 Tux Black SCREW. 145k miles, completely stock. Looking forward to doing some mods, and just driving the crap out of this thing. I came from a 2018 Mustang GT FBO, but have always love the raptors.

I've already did the fuse 27 relocation kit, and will knock out the sunroof drains. Having a hard time finding a how to thread on exactly what to do with the drains. Lead frame doesn't show to be down on the carfax, and didn't see a recall on it either - is there another way to check to see if it's a problem? Any other "must do mods" ?

Cheers.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have to take some tomorrow and upload them.
Good deal.

Till then....take some string trimmer line and poke it into the drain holes in the left and right front corners of the sunroof track. The line will go in around 3 feet or so. Anything before that is a clog, so push