I finally got a Gen 3, but I might not keep it for long.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RAM/Jeep has been better with keeping up with demand. Some of their dealers were offering discounts before COVID era and didn’t stop.
Ford on the other hand has fallen on their face with the Bronco and F150 Raptor release. Most everyone of their dealers is price gouging and claiming “market adjustment” which is something Ford shouldn’t be proud of.
Some people in here wear ADM like a badge of honor and I’ve heard comments like how their salesman “went to bat” for them to get the deal done only $10k over MSRP.
I swear I’ve read some of the dumbest comments from probably some real smart people in this forum.
My great salesman (who I consider a good friend by the way) really went to bat for me to secure some very high quality lube when I got the deal to “only” pay 15 grand over MSRP.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My great salesman (who I consider a good friend by the way) really went to bat for me to secure some very high quality lube when I got the deal to “only” pay 15 grand over MSRP.
Haha sounds like my friend that runs fleet sales at a local dealer. His dealer network sells Raptors and TRXs for 25k+ ADM and best he could do was 10k over for me. Ended up ordering a TRX out of state.

Country22

Reaction score
Back in February, I placed an order for a 2022 raptor at MSRP, but after a month of waiting for my raptor, the dealership called me saying they were out of allocations and had to cancel my order. After not being able to find another dealership willing to sell me a raptor allocation at MSRP, I placed an order for a TRX for 10k off sticker. However, on May 30th, I received a call from the dealership where I had placed my original raptor order. They said someone backed out of their order that was identical to mine and wanted to know if I was interested. I immediately said yes and told them I would be there the following day. I arrived at the dealership and signed all the paperwork. I was even able to get a $1000.00 off MSRP because the individual who originally had the order said I could use his deposit. I immediately fell in love with the truck while I was driving it home. A raptor had always been my dream truck ever since I saw the first-gen raptor ten years ago. The following day on June 1st, I received a call from the dealership where I placed my trx order. They said my trx order had shipped and to expect it to arrive before June 20th. After having my raptor for a week, I don't think I can give it up. Even though the ram dealership offered me 7k over what I paid for my raptor, I don't think I can part ways with it. I have about two weeks to decide what I'm going to do. Who would’ve thought buying a truck could be this difficult.
In 2020 I put a deposit down on a wife, I was told it would be delivered in 1 year 2mo into situation before delivery it turns out to be a money pit and all those parts that make it look so nice appear to be bolt on and not from the factory. It arrived a year later bumper and headlights totally damaged muffler is so loud and I am certain the odometer has been rolled back. I have tried to return it and even put it on offer up no takers about the only good thing is it was made in America