New 2022 Raptor Ex Ford Salesman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magknow

Reaction score
Welcome! So if a Ford dealership salesman can’t find a truck, who can? Lol

I hear ya about removing certain features and options to get the truck faster. Hey if you know exactly what you want and don’t want great. But if you wanted a truck more loaded up and willing to spend for it, then why buy a stripped down Raptor if that’s not what someone truly wanted.

Anyway I was at a local dealer for a battery, and they actually had 6 new F-150’s on the lot. Maybe some were customer orders and almost couldn't believe it. 2 used 2018 Raptors at 65k miles and selling for what mine was new lol. Was at another local dealer go just got in one Raptor after a long while and was selling for 103k(20k ADM).

Hope you get the truck soon enough and I stay away from Suede and soft seat materials that absorb body oils and sweat if your in and out of it grimey a lot. Or use a towel on it for the ride home. The leather is otherwise durable and protectable very easily.

Don’t skip leg day bro!
Welcome! So if a Ford dealership salesman can’t find a truck, who can? Lol

I hear ya about removing certain features and options to get the truck faster. Hey if you know exactly what you want and don’t want great. But if you wanted a truck more loaded up and willing to spend for it, then why buy a stripped down Raptor if that’s not what someone truly wanted.

Anyway I was at a local dealer for a battery, and they actually had 6 new F-150’s on the lot. Maybe some were customer orders and almost couldn't believe it. 2 used 2018 Raptors at 65k miles and selling for what mine was new lol. Was at another local dealer go just got in one Raptor after a long while and was selling for 103k(20k ADM).

Hope you get the truck soon enough and I stay away from Suede and soft seat materials that absorb body oils and sweat if your in and out of it grimey a lot. Or use a towel on it for the ride home. The leather is otherwise durable and protectable very easily.

Don’t skip leg day bro!
K223, what were they selling those 2018’s for? $$

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
K223, what were they selling those 2018’s for? $$
Like 68k with 65k miles on them. Noticed one blue one was still on the lot. It also had bronze methods on it.

They had a new G3 on the showroom floor today. Here’s the sticker lol

Attachments

• E2376675-30D8-4CD8-AFF3-3606B618F572.jpeg
    E2376675-30D8-4CD8-AFF3-3606B618F572.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 106

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually use the rear tire as a bed step and the 35s are so easy to convert to 37s! I believe most of the extra suspension stuff for the 37s over the 35s is just fluff/marketing and not much of a difference at all. If you plan to do light to moderate 4x4ing then collars are fine if you want to clear 37s. Jumping or more extreme then get springs or whatever you deem necessary. I am in the same boat... waiting on my order! I just wanted to Torsen and Convenience packages in hopes of a shorter order wait. We'll see but I am glad I waited for a 2022 because having to constantly set my driving modes every time I took the '21 out would drive me crazy! Also avoiding the recent MSRP price bump of $3K+!

OP
OP
P

Prestonwb

Reaction score
Nope I don’t and no thats not correct we can purchase them just not through a discounted plan, its excluded on peformance vehicles.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like 68k with 65k miles on them. Noticed one blue one was still on the lot. It also had bronze methods on it.

They had a new G3 on the showroom floor today. Here’s the sticker lol

At least its not $99,999. I am glad that dealer is being reasonable by taking a few dollars off.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
recaros are 100% worth it, and dricing home from the gym will not soak the alcantara. youll be fine with the recaros . throw on the ventilated seats if youre super worried about it lol