New member finally with a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
personal preference, really. Arm can be installed in your driveway with hand tools, instructions are a... 7 out of 10.
Bars are typically weld on

Arm is up over the drive shaft, bars hang down a little in front of the wheel. Queue @Nex who know more about the trac bars.

Bars are install and forget.
Arm should be lubed and check non-nylock nuts for loosening once in a while.
Arm with diff shield needs to be checked for possible shifting, which can mess up drive shaft seal in the pumpkin. It’s in the torque arm thread. I have the movement on my diff shield so until I get the gusset modified, no diff shield. still works great.

OP
OP
jmarr_41

jmarr_41

Reaction score
#OneLessprius

Give it a month to get used to how the truck feels, what you like and what you feel could be improved.

Then get some traction bars or a torque arm and wonder why it took you so long to make this simple, yet effective mod to the suspension.
Definitely going to look into that. I appreciate that.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WCE: Welcome, congrats, enjoy !!!

For a better ride, think to check pressure tire , lower than preconisation, some weight in the bed is also a must... And you will see, that OEM leaf spring has nothing exceptionnal...