It was a short pipe-dream…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each their own but after seeing a rivian get totaled out after getting hit in the rear quarter because they had to cut off half of the vehicle to repair the damage, no thanks I'll continue to drown out the sound of myself crying with Whipple noises, hope you enjoy it though.

OP
OP
Tr4ckD4ys

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sure I’ll enjoy the heck out of it without any of these 1%-probability internet pop stories like flatbeds, repair bill totals and range nightmares. I never bought a vehicle based on an online article with little more purpose but clickbaiting folks into confirming their biases. I surely didn’t buy my first Raptor based on it (and there were plenty stories).

I’ll report back but I kind of feel like the R1T is not a replacement for a potential future Raptor for me. Just an intermediary step until I will complement my garage with one once the dealer ADM and used car craze has died down.

Last edited:

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally my 18’ 802A is darn near the perfect vehicle. At 60K (so far) it outclasses everything out there and I’ve driven quite a few trucks, but no Rivians.
Like the Terminator, you’ll be baaaack…
:)
Smokey

Remi_

Reaction score
We're going to test drive them this upcoming weekend. Not looking to replace my Raptor, but my wife's Flex Ecoboost Limited.
The service center is less than 2 miles from my office, so it's very convenient.